Can't upload photo

I get an error if I try to add an image, file size is 44kb.

I think the only way to deal with this is to compress the file down to 1MB. There are some online file compressors you can use for free - here is one: https://www.compress2go.com/. You could also take a screenshot of the image and save as jpg.

I will let Justin comment if there is any way to successfully upload a larger file size.

Hello,

The file size is already 44 kb…

Hi @David_Douma,

IIIRC you are using 0.9.x version of OB. On which page you are trying to upload this photo? It will be easier to reproduce it for me.

We have some discrepancies in allowed file sizes, could you tell me if you have set up the grails.controllers.upload.maxFileSize and grails.controllers.upload.maxRequestSize in the config? By default, if not overwritten, the accepted file size is 2MB (2097152 bytes), but some features accept only 1MB. So it’s weird that your 44kB is not accepted.

Hi Arthur,

Since when is there a version 0.9? Github only provides 0.8.23 and i’m using that version.

@David_Douma sorry, I confused you with someone else that I shared the 0.9.x version’s war recently here on the forum. The 0.9.x has not yet been released to the public but will be soon. Sorry for the confusion. I will investigate the issue with your app setup. Could you answer this part

On which page you are trying to upload this photo? It will be easier to reproduce it for me.

and give me your steps to reproduce the issue?

Hello Artur,

It seems the problem has fixed it self… strange.
Anyhow thnx for the help!