We are excited to announce that the Partners In Health OpenBoxes team is hosting a Training of Trainers September 11 – 15 at the University of Global Health Equity in Butaro, Rwanda. The Training of Trainers is a week-long workshop where OpenBoxes users can work with PIH experts to learn the following skills:
- Independently lead a training on 4 basic OpenBoxes courses
- Independently manage in country trainings for new feature releases
- Diagnose and solve all basic user issues
- Correctly identify and escalate complex user issues to the OpenBoxes coordination team
- Apply knowledge of OpenBoxes to implement process improvements
Partners in Health will be sponsoring attendees from our own offices around the world, but we have reserved several additional spaces for members of the larger OpenBoxes community. If your organization is interested in sending trainees, please email email@example.com. Spots will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. If you arent sure whether this opportunity would be beneficial for you, please email us! We are happy to support you with additional information about the workshop, costs, or logistics.
Cost: The registration fee is $300/person, which includes transit from Kigali to Butaro and room and board for the week at the University of Global Health Equity. Partners must arrange their own transport to and from Kigali.
Language: All aspects of the workshop will be conducted in both French and English. Because most participants will be Anglophone, a working knowledge of English is beneficial for collaboration.