Hello,I am Ibrahim,I need training videos and materials on Openboxes.
There are various “self-service” resources referenced in the blue box at the top of the page.
General questions about features and functionality can be posted to this discussion forum or emailed to email@example.com.
If you have questions about specific features, post your questions here and we’ll try to answer them.
If you’re looking to learn more generally about the system, your best bet would be with the User Guide and YouTube Videos. If you’d like more guidance, just let us know what topics you’d like to see covered, and we can compile resources for you.
If you’d like to purchase training sessions for a team, we can also accommodate those requests here.
Let us know your response to the following prompts and we can schedule some sessions and provide you with a cost estimate.
- Type of training you are interested in (see list below).
- Number of users to be trained.
- Provide background on how you plan to use OpenBoxes.
Here’s a sample of the types of training we can provide. Custom training on a specific set of features is also possible.
- Warehouse: Focus on warehouse operations like receiving, putaway, order fulfillment, and inventory management.
- Purchasing: Focus on purchasing and invoicing.
- Superuser: Focus on anything and everything, including implementation topics like configuration, data migration, and training.
- System Administrator: Focus on how to install, configure, and implement the system for an organization.
- Developer: Focus on ways to customize the system and integrate with other systems.
Also, I don’t know what’s available but Partners In Health (PIH) has created several OpenBoxes training courses that can be used for free.
Ibrahim had a follow up question that he sent directly to me.
Thank you, I want to know after the online course will I be given certificate to prove that I did such course?
@knagel Can you comment on this when you are back from leave?